Tucker Hockey: Your Premier Calgary Hockey School for 19 Years!
Top 10 - Advantages of 1 on 1 Coaching
1. More personable – players receive much closer attention from the coach
2. Coach connects better with each individual player
3. Able to provide a proper assessment of a player’s skills
4. Players cannot hide when doing a specific drill – often they do not get the extra and needed attention in a group setting
5. Customized on – ice programs to suit skill needs and overall abilities
6. More hands on approach - input from parents / players welcomed
7. More effective way to bridge the skill gap – improve skills quicker / maximize every skate session
8. Times and dates determined by parents / players – better suited to your busy schedule ( before and after school )
9. Enhance hockey skills as well as life skills, self-confidence and self esteem
10. Qualified and experienced instruction to help achieve short and long term hockey goals – see proven results quicker!
Benefits Outweigh Costs
Concerns often addressed such as:
• Programs are more expensive than group programs but the benefits outweigh the costs if a player / parents are serious about hockey advancement
• Can’t afford 1 on 1? Get together 2 or 3 players of similar skill, age and desire from a club team or neighborhood to help share the expenses.
• Guaranteed improvements and enjoyment – instill the love of the game!
• Tucker Hockey - Provides Proven One on One Coaching Results
Please call Rex Tucker at 403 - 244 - 5037 to discuss potential programs, customized curriculums, hockey instruction and philosophies, schedules and rate structures.