Private, 1 on 1 Hockey Training Calgary
1 on 1 Coaching Innovation
Looking for something new & better for your future Hockey Development?
Experience the 1 on 1 coaching difference!
Every Tucker Hockey private, 1 on 1 coaching program is customized. The on-ice curriculum can consist of power skating, puck control, passing, shooting, offensive and defensive tactics, or conditioning. Our private training sessions also teach players valuable life skills, which enhance work ethic, improve self-esteem and confidence both on and off the ice. We not only enhance a player’s on-ice skills, we also increase their hockey IQ, ensuring they get to the next level.
- Bronze – 5 sessions
- Silver – 10 sessions
- Gold – 20 sessions
- Platinum – 30 sessions
- More personable – players receive much closer attention from the coach
- Coach connects better with each individual player
- Able to provide a proper assessment of a player’s skills
- Players cannot hide when doing a specific drill – often they do not get the extra and needed attention in a group setting
- Customized on – ice programs to suit skill deficiencies and abilities
- More direct approach – input from parents / players welcomed
- More effective way to bridge the skill gap – improve skills quicker / maximize every on ice session
- Times and dates determined by parents / players – better suited to your busy schedule (before or after school)
- Enhance hockey skills as well as life skills, self-confidence and self esteem
- Qualified and experienced instruction to help achieve short and long-term hockey goals – see proven results quicker!
Concerns often addressed such as:
- Private sessions are more expensive than group programs; however the benefits outweigh the costs if a player / parents are serious about hockey advancement.
- Can’t afford 1 on 1? Get together 2 or 3 players of similar skill, age and desire from a club team or neighbourhood to help share the expenses.
- Guaranteed improvements and enjoyment – instil the love of the game!
- Learn to Skate
- Novice to Midget AA
- Junior A & Semi – Pro
- Adult Beginner / Intermediate – Male & Female
Call Coach Rex at 403 – 244 – 5037
to find out more about private hockey lessons in Calgary today!