Are you looking for something more customized this Spring for your hockey development?
You can pick what you want to focus on or have Coach Rex analyze your stride, edges etc and put a program together for you.
Our 1 on 1 sessions give you the individualized attention that you need to take your game to the next level!
Top 10 beneﬁts of 1 on 1 training:
• Customized on – ice programs to suit skill deﬁciencies and abilities.
• Coach connects better with 1 on 1 on ice setup.
• Receive a strong assessment of a player’s skill set.
• More personable setup – players receive much closer attention and immediate feedback from the coach.
• Players cannot hide when doing a speciﬁc drill – often they do not get the extra and needed attention in a group setting.
• More direct coaching approach – input from parents / players are welcomed.
• More eﬀective way to bridge the skill gaps – improve skills quicker / maximize every on ice session.
• Times and dates determined by parents / players – better suited to busy schedules (before or after school hours or after minor hockey season ends).
• Enhance not only hockey skills but life skills including personal traits such as self conﬁdence, self esteem, improved work ethic and love of the game.
• Qualiﬁed and experienced instruction to help achieve short and long term hockey goals – see proven results quicker! Get to the next level!
Limited availability this spring, don’t miss out! Call Coach Rex today at 403-244-5037.